Thursday, June 17, 2010

Smooch Along The Way

 Hi There,

Boy am I late in posting. My intentions were good. I started the process this morning and the upload was taking so long I walked away....I just forgot to come back. lol

Just sharing the same House Mouse image as Monday's but I used different colors and card designs.


I used Co-ordination paper and the cricut to cut out the holly and sand the edges. There are foam dimensionals to keep them raised up. Some red pearls represent the berries.


Unfortunately I can't get a good really good shot of the cuttlebugged background. It is co-ordination paper too but just a light green and when it is sanded it is a very subtle difference. I sprayed Vanilla Smooch over it after the paper was embossed with the snowflake folder. It left a nice shimmery effect.

A close up of the adorable Mice. I used the same colors for the mice on Monday and just changed up the color of the socks.
Copics for sock color YG 41, G07, G014




Red Copics used on card.
R17, R27, R29 
 Deborah over at Fargo Cat Shops is planning some special events/sales/classes. Be sure to sign up for her newsletter to stay up to date on all the happenings.

Let me know which is your favorite mouse....I like the blue one from Monday best.

Yvonne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Yvonne, they are all beautiful...Do I have to pick...I can't, I love them all...now I really want ot go get this stamp..lol

Sherry K

Anonymous said...

marlene said: awsome card. I am in Belgium and off to see more sights today. Having a wonderful time.

Julie Mutch said...

Hi Yvonne,

Yes, I'm waaaayyyy behind in my blog post reading! Can you tell? lol :)

These little mice are just too cute together in the sock. Love 'em! Beautiful cards.

Hope you're having a great summer and enjoying some nice weather. I'm on two weeks of vacation right now and having a nice break. It's really warm here again today at +32C. I can't wait until we got camping tomorrow and I can get in the pool! Yippee! :)

Well, I'm off to go get packed. I'll chat with ya later.

Take care,
Hugs,
Julie