Thursday, June 24, 2010

HO HO HO

Good Morning.

First off this is going to be a quick post. Kevin's plane has just landed so I can hold up in my craft room today.

You're thinking more Christmas cards....well apparently I'm not the only one who is thinking Christmas. I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday for a piece of paper...(I bought a scrapbook for Xavier too. 1/2 price and I've been looking at it waiting for a sale...back to topic). While wandering the isles I look once, twice, no way...they are putting out the Christmas decorations. It's still seven months away. Oh yes, I notice all the Halloween stuff is already out.

The HO HO HO is one of those Bazzill - Just the edge strips. This one was in a green color. I embossed it with red tinsel EP and it turned out beautiful.



The stocking and snowflakes are a spellbinders die. They were cut out of plain black cardstock and then I spritzed them with vanilla Smooch. Gorgeous!

There you go...one more down!

If you're thinking you should get a head start on those cards check out Deborah's blog. She's having a sale on her House Mouse stamps and is offering a free card class. Check it out for details.

Thank you to all who sent me birthday wishes yesterday. I had a great day. Ice cream for lunch and then pampered myself with a manicure/pedicure and some shopping too.

I'll see you Monday.

Yvonne

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wonderful Christmas Card. I've been thinking about getting started. Actually I usually have a bunch done by now so I'm late.

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

beautiful! Hot and humid here in Bridgewater, NS but Christmas are probably a good idea! Nancy LeB

Anonymous said...

Nice card Yvonne, I keep saying I am going to make this one ...maybe this is what I need to get me to do it...thanks
Sherry K

Anonymous said...

Marlene said: I am still in Europe but scanning your card layouts when I get the chance. Love them all!!