Friday, June 4, 2010

Donna Salazar Paper

Friday...

Both of these pictures are of my daughter oh so many years ago. I made sure I took the kids in regularly for some professional photos. Well it was Zellers at the time. lol Didn't have a Walmart!

The first layout is using the same Mosiac paper from Donna Salazar line that I did the card with yesterday. See all those squares that can be cut apart. I was unable to find any stores in my area that carried her line of paper. Really too bad as it has just a nice vintage feel to it.

My flowers and cotton lace ribbon are from Walmart. I used 1/8" double sided tape to attach the ribbon.

The black flourishes and font are from the Cricut. Lyrical Letters for the words and  Home Accents for the flourishes. By the way, if you own the Gypsy there is a new update to be downloaded. It can hold photographs now and there are some other new capabilities.

The background on both pages has distressed inks. Antique Linen and Tumbled Glass.

The flowers were cut using Tim Holtz die called Tattered Florals. The die does fit in the Cuttlebug and the sandwich to be used is Plate B, paper, die, Plate B. You can see again the distressed paper background. The 12 x 12 background was another paper from the Donna Salazar line. Bazzill's 6" border on the left side and on the right side is 1/2 of Cardstock with an Edge - mini. You can use them as a layer on a card or as a mat on a scrapbook page. This page has the same flourishes as the last but I cut them apart.
The journalling on the Mini says "Live in the Moment" and was created with the Rub -on Transfer using my printer.

Heading to Arlington to a scrapbook convention. Planning on taking in a few workshops. Haven't decided if I'm staying overnight or not. It's about three hours each way.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Yvonne....Kristen is a cutie...
Sherry K