Monday, February 7, 2011

Scary Hair

Good Morning...

I know it's been awhile. Trying to get things organized from CHA. It was amazing...love to see all the new products. As I remember specific things I'll try and tell you about them on the blog.

I did order a couple new stamp sets and the matching die from Heartfelt Creations. Hopefully I'll have that in a couple of weeks and then show you some stuff.

Came home to cold, cold weather.  Icicles on the palm tree! Not good. Yesterday (Sunday) it warmed to 70F. It was so nice and seemed even warmer than that! lol

Let's get to today's scrapbook page. Adam sent me pics of Xavier's static hair. lol I love it and couldn't resist a scrapbook page.

All the pattern paper is from Fancy Pants - it's a Halloween line. Look - I even used three different patterns. Stepping outside of my box or what!


Cricut Cuts:

Lacy Labels - scalloped circle - 9" & tag on left - 3"
Gypsy Wanderings - the diamond border. Overall 2.4" high but I had to weld pieces together on the gypsy so one layer is 1.20" high
Robtz - 3" (what a cute cartridge you'll see more of them)
Cindy Lou - 1.5" letters glitter cardstock
Boys Will Be Boys - 1 1/2" -the arrow on the top tag

Also entering this in a sketch challenge over at Sketch Inspiration.

See you tomorrow AND that little cutie up above is coming to see Nana on the 18th. Can't wait.
(oh yeah, Mom & Dad are coming too! lol)

Yvonne

1 comment:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Awesome page Yvonne love all the detail and elements you've added . Cute little guy in the photo TOO.
Marilyn