Monday, February 28, 2011

Dress Form

Good Morning,

Well I'm back....Xavier left on Saturday. Nana had a nap...lol It was a lot of fun having Xavier and his Mom & Dad here. We went to parks, and zoo, and read books, went swimming. Little people are busy!

I have a video to share with you of him. Of course I showed him how to flex his muscles. They're such copy cats at that age. I love it.


I do have a card to share as well...This is using all Stampin' Up supplies. They now have fabric covered brads that match their designer paper.

I bought some new stuff from FargoCat Shops so it should be arriving this week. I have some of the new stamps and dies from Heartfelt Creations as well as new stamps from La Blance.

Have a great day!

Yvonne

4 comments:

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

absolutely precious Yvonne - the muscles are awesome but I have to love when they do something fun and then say "AGAIN"! so cute - nancy leb
ps like to card too!!

cbc1 said...

Hey Grandma, Xavier is gorgeous!! They grow so fast!!

Carole

Jaguar Grin said...

Xavier is adorable as always and I love the card!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a big boy!! He is so cute Yvonne. I like your card too!!!
Sherry