Monday, February 14, 2011

Dream

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hope you enjoy the new blog look...my daughter designed the header for me....thanks bunches!

If you were checking out my blog yesterday morning you might have seen quite a few different looks. My desktop computer is outdated, to say the least, and the only way I could see the changes I was making to the blog was to save and then look. Finally went to the laptop....turns out on a more updated computer I'm able to preview before I save and the colors are totally different between the two computers. I contacted my DD so she could check her computer and tell me which one was appearing.  Gremlins in my computer....

This was another project I did at the Cricut booth. The brown 12 x 12 piece of cardstock is mounted on a 12 x 12 canvas. Wall Decor was the cartridge used in this layout. The stamps are from My Pink Stamper. The owner of My Pink Stamper gave us a set of stamps. We also received a cricut DVD with projects and info, I still haven't watch this, and a book called "Cricut Cutting Guide."  The DVD and cutting guide were created by Megan Gravener. I have used this book a few times now and it's great.  This book provides the setting guides for many, many different brands of  pattern paper, cardstock, vinyl, transparencies, etc. Changing the setting on your Cricut when cutting different thickness, and texture will make a really big difference on the overall cleanness of the cut.

I absolutely love these flowers and so easy. One day this week I hope to do a tutorial on them. A few pearls placed around on the scallops add to the overall look.


An update on my robot saga....I have all 26 robots cut and pieced together. I still have to complete cutting out the magnetic shadow backs and put the letters of the alphabets on them but I'm now confident I will have it completed before Xavier arrives. Now I just need to find a metal board....

Yvonne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this Yvonne, very nice and the colors are awesome...

Happy Valentines Day
Sherry

sherry said...

I love this Yvonne, very nice and the colors are awesome...

Happy Valentines Day
Sherry

Julie Mutch said...

Oh my goodness, Yvonne, this layout is stunning! Such an elegant looking page. I love it! :)