Not too often I post on Sunday but need to get this one in for the MojoMonday challenge.
As you can see I used basically the same supplies as yesterdays card. I added to two girls which are part of the same stamp set as the pocket. They were colored with copics.
What I did do differently this time was I stamped the flowers on vanilla cardstock and then used an orangey colored glimmer mist to change the cardstock flower to the color I wanted. Also sprayed some glimmer mist on the orange pattern strip. Glue the orange piece to the card and then embossed it with a cuttlebug folder. Tim Holtz Distress Walnut ink to distress the edges of the pattern paper and pocket.
I'm up to 17 complete robots. lol
I'll see you on Monday - V-Day!