Monday, January 31, 2011

Last Day at CHA

Good Morning,

This is my last full day at CHA. It's been a lot of fun but so busy.

Cricut people. New FREE software. If you've owned Design Studio it will work similiarly. It's still in the testing phase but I've seen it and think it looks great. Basically you will download the program onto your MAC or PC and you can design on your computer and cut from your cricut. There is a new Cricut Expression 2 being released that will work with this program  on WiFi without having any cords. I believe if you have an older Expression you will need a cord to connect.  The great thing is it's on the computer so you can save your projects and pull them up on anybody's computer cause you will have a log-in account. Won't have to do downloads to update like you do now. Gypsy will work sync with this program as well.

Taken beginner and advanced Tattered Angel courses you will see lots of ideas with those.

I also took a class on Stampmaker by Theresa Collins. Make your own stamps. It was pretty cool and easy. The stamps have great images. Here's a link to watch it. You can also make stencils and embossing folders.

There's is a new stamp company from Germany....gorgeous stamps...I think Deborah might get some of those....I hope....they would work great with Tim Holtz products but more feminime side rather than masculine/grunge.

Don't want to give away to many surprises.
Todays Card...
The heart flourish was stamped twice. The background cardstock was textured with the Retro Circles 2 embossing folder and inked with Pumice Stone.
I love the little pearls.

Keeping it short as I'm writing a bunch at the same time.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Shawnee said...

Very nice card. Glad you are having fun at CHA. I love the idea of the new software. I can't wait to try it.

Shawnee