Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Be Mine

Good Morning,

Okay, I'm going to be on a Valentine roll for a few days. I did take a class where we made four vintage style Valentine cards so I'll be sharing those but I do have a couple that I designed myself and if I must say so I think they are so cute! I need to buy some candy before I can post the projects though. Intrigued...stay tuned!

This card used lots of Tim Holtz products. Grungeboard was used to cut out the images from the "Heart Wings" die. The crown was gold embossed with bling added. The heart embossed with Fired Brick Distress embossing powder. The wings painted with Ranger Picket Fence crackle paint.

The kraft colored paper was embossed using the Flower Vine & Twizzle folder and Pumice Stone ink applied over top. The edges were distressed.



That's all I have for today.

Have a good one!

Yvonne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From 1 fellow Texan to another; just wanted to say I enjoy your beautiful valentine card as well as your blog and “Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you”

ColleenB.

Anonymous said...

Cute card Yvonne, gotta love the Tim Holtz Products...

Sherry