Saturday, March 7, 2009

"Super Star" Spinner

Hi,

Had some of my "boy" stamps out from yesterday and thought I'd play a little more with them. The stamp set is "Toy Box" which is a retired Stampin' Up set.
Decided I wanted to do something with primary colors as I rarely use these.
This particular type of card is called a "Spinner" card. The airplane will spin down the track as the card is gently tipped from one end to the other. If you would like to try a card like this click here "Spinner Instructions"


If you haven't done this type of card before I would suggest trying a straight line first rather than a wavy opening for the image to slide along.
I'll probably take it to The Cutting Garden on Tuesday and leave it there for a few days if you're wanting a closer look.
Tomorrows card (is already done) and it will be one of the three cards I'm teaching in a beginner stamping class. You'll love the colors in it!

See you tomorrow!
Yvonne

No comments: