Monday, March 16, 2009

Co-ordinating Layout

Hello,
Start of a brand new week. Missed posting for a couple of days. Had stuff to post but didn't have the pictures taken of them.

Today's post is the co-ordinating scrapbook page for the layout I did last week of pictures from New York City. Continued using the same Basic Grey "Wassill" line of paper from the previous page.

I made a half circle for the left hand side of the page and then framed that with 3/4" red circles and to co-ordinate things I punched out 1/2 circles from the pattern paper to layer onto the red circles to tie the layouts together.
The journalling talks about both of us turning 50 and celebrating in New York. Things we did included a subway ride, carriage ride through Central Park, see the broadway musical "Chicago" and catching some late night comedy and the local clubs. Right...can't forget the beer and wings for lunch.
Think I'm going to try another scrapbook sketch from 52Sketches52Weeks. I'll let you know when I have something to share.

Until Later....
Yvonne

No comments: