Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just a Little Hello

The image on today's card is from a stamp I bought years ago. Somewhere on-line. lol I've recently started digging through a few of those and bringing them out for a play.
I colored the image with my aqua painter and a combination of Twinkling H2O's and Stampin' Up's watercolor crayons. The pattern paper is Stampin' Up's but discontinued (trying to use my stash of stuff) and the ribbon is from Costco. The brown cardstock is cuttlebugged. All the little circles made me think of the top of the toadstools.

I spent the day yesterday scrapbooking. I got a sketch off of the computer and worked from there. It's almost finished so I should be able to share it tomorrow.
This evening I'm at The Cutting Garden teaching a class so I'll have to get my play time in this morning.

Signing off till tomorrow.....

Yvonne

No comments: