Monday, March 2, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge

Good Morning,
First the weather report...I'm glad to announce all the snow they were forecasting when I was coming home has not appeared. Makes me smile.
I created this card for the Cuttlebug Challenge - Burnised Velvet. Insturctions are on the card I did Saturday. I really like this technique except I have glitter everywhere. I just sparkle and it has nothing to do with my personality. lol
I used a glossy black cardstock for the strip I embossed the cuttlebug folder on. I've had that piece of black for about - forever - or at least 8 years. Decided it would be perfect for this project as the glitter brushes away easy from the glossy cardstock.
Swiss dot folder embossed the right hand side of the card. Kept everything very simple so not to take away from the technique I was featuring.
Some bling for the centre of the flowers and ribbon always dresses up any card!

Have lots to do today, including some housework. The back is feeling a little better so I will try to vacuum up some of the larger dust bunnies. Two cats create a lot of dust bunnies.
I'll try to squeeze in some crafty time too!

Yvonne

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh. Great choice of folder...Love it with just a little bling.

Dana Gustafson said...

Yum! Those flowers look gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Yvonne, well your sparkly personality is sure coming through! I never thought of using glossy black cardstock. It's stunning! Isn't it addictive??? Thanks for playing along with us for the Sprinkle with Sparkles Challenge at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog!!

http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

Hugs

~Spike