Sunday, March 8, 2009

Bursting in Bloom

Hi
Did you remember to set your clock ahead? Spring must be close now that we've had the officially moving of the clocks! Doesn't look like old man winter reset his clock. The snow is still falling. Oh well, what are you going to do about it...might as well craft.

Todays card is using My Minds Eye paper from The Cutting Garden and Bazzill cardstock with Stampin' Up ink and stamps.
I so love the colors in this card...so soft, warm, relaxed...okay back to reality(I was in my space). This is the a sample of the third card we'll be doing in the beginner stamping class. The other two are at the store.
Still a basic card - kept it to one color of ink and utilitzed pattern paper.

I think I'm going to try and use my camera to take photos of the cards instead of using the scanner for awhile. I can show a little more dimension with a photo versus a scan.
Had Chinese food last night downtown at the Great Wall...was it ever good. It's right across the street from Kevin's office...might have to get him to bring some home one of these nights instead of cooking as they do have take-out.
I'm heading on over to my craft room seeing how I tidied the house all morning.
Later,
Yvonne

3 comments:

Cindy said...

This is a beautiful card!! Such a breath of Spring. I live in Pembroke, N.S. and have just heart about your store. Am coming up to the City on Tuesday and am planning to drop in. Hope to find some new "Must Haves!!!" God Bless!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Yvonne. Love the colours!
Brenda

Aphra Bolyer said...

LOVE this card. The colors are amazing--I think I have that paper, hmmm? I also like the punched border again.