Wednesday, March 18, 2009

MoJo Sketch

Hi There,

Quick post this afternoon. I'm working on another scrapbook challenge sketch so that takes a lot of my time. Also worked at the store this morning.

This card was done from a sketch from MoJo Mondays. I did start the card last week but didn't get it finished in time to share on their website. You can click the highlighted area to see what the sketch looked like.

I used co-ordinating pattern paper. I always find it challenging when I'm using two different patterns.Layered my nestabilities and put pop dots between layers 2 & 3 and also under the fourth layer of the stamped image. The stamp was inked using markers. Quick card once you get all the paper picked out.

Signing off for tonight.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hey, Yvonne...Love this card...the colours are really nice...reflecting our beautiful sunny weather...I believe I will have to case this one for some Easter Cards!! God Bless!!
Cindy