Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Snail Mail

Look what I found in my mailbox Monday. . . . a Cuttlebugged Anniversary Card from Barbara M. The background is on ivory cardstock and embossed with Birds & Swirls. That folder makes for a very elegant background. The wedding bells are also embossed (thinking it's one of the metal folders we used to do dry embossing with. . . .you do remember those, right?) on gold paper and layered onto the ivory cardstock and raised with dimensionals to create depth. It's finished off with ribbon that has matching gold hearts. Thank you Barbara!


As a side note if you've signed up to get automatic e-mails when I post there maybe some glitches. It was working properly and as of the 15th something may have gone wrong. I know I'm not getting my updates. It might have had something to do when I added the slide show to the blog. I'm working to make sure it's corrected.
Thanks for looking and tomorrow a 3-D project.
Yvonne

No comments: