Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oh So Pretty

Well it's been a busy couple of days. Monday night was our anniversary so went out to a wonderful supper at the Press Gang. Food was superb and the wine was good too! lol
I have been working on a few things but just can't post them yet......it's a surprise.
This card I made a couple of months ago and just love it. A very simple card to make ...all you have to do is emboss and cut out the flowers. I stamped the flower image twice on two different colored cardstock so I could layer them up for some dimension. I slightly curved the petals on the flower so it would have a rounder look. Don't you just love the pretty in the centre of the flowers? It's from Stampin' Up's Pretties Kit. I bought the kit when it first came out but have never used any of the contents cause I didn't want to use up all my "Pretties". Well I still have all the "Pretties" so I decided I needed to use some. Goodness knows there will probably be a new "Pretties" kit and I won't have used up the last one. lol It's like the pretty paper we buy but don't use cause it's to pretty to use. Instead we just look at it on occassion when we leaf through the paper drawer. Go ahead, tell me YOU don't do this!
This wraps it up for today.

Yvonne

Supplies Used:
Stamps - SU Doodle This, Elegant Cheer
Paper - SU Groovy Guava, Blush Blossom
Ink - Versamark
Embossing Powder - Gold
Pearl from SU Pretties Kit

No comments: