Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm Back!



Oh My Goodness, feels like forever since I had a chance to post. The week was very hectic.
I spent Monday & Tuesday & Wednesday working on wedding invitations after my regular job. Also worked two afternoons at the scrapbooking store. Had to fit in time to design an interactive card for a swap Thursday night with friends. (which is the one above, more on that in a minute).
Friday we went to Antigonish to Bob & Pam's to go to the live theatre. That was so much fun! The play was called "Sexy Laundry" about a couple, married 25 years and they are in a hotel room trying to figure out where the spark has gone in their marriage. It was so funny...and for any of us who have been married that long you could relate to many of the things they were saying. I could go on and on telling you things about the play but I won't....however, if you had the chance to see it you should go. Of couse we stayed overnight with Bob & Pam and visited on Saturday. The trip also lent us the opportunity to see Adam and Steph and make more wedding plans. Looking forward to October 3rd (that's the big day)!
Enough chatting and I'll tell you about the card. It's a magic card. When you pull the tab the black and white image magically appears colored. A great card especially for children. You stamp one image on acetate with Stazon and then stamp the image a second time on another piece of cardstock. Color the second piece and then assemble the cardstock. Drop me an e-mail if you're looking for specific directions. Thank you to Deborah M. for hosting the fun evening on Thursday. Tomorrow I'll post the card I received.....
Oh yes, isn't the House Mouse so cute! He's my very first one but I now have three stamps with the little mice. I know what I'm going to be doing for awhile. I hear my name being called.....I think the house wants some attention.
Yvonne

1 comment:

Deborah March said...

THIS is one of my very favourite cards I've ever received, Yvonne! I did one for my grandsons, and they were SO impressed (lol). They think Grammie is magic. So thanks for the inspiration duckie!