Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Altered Note Book & Note Pad



Well I finally got out the camera and took some pictures of things that just won't fit in the scanner! This was a gifty from Val a couple of weeks ago. Thanks Val! She altered a standard little note book with some very pretty paper. The centre of the flowers are all pretty and sparkley...now if the paper didn't come that way then I would think she applied stickles to it. Either way I love it.

Now the note box, yeah I know, I can't think of the proper term for it this morning. Too early I guess. These are the little boxes of paper that you can get at the Dollar store. Val bought one to get the template for the box. So she decontructed it and then reconstructed it with more pretty paper. As an extra plus she gave me the template so I could make some more. I'll put that on my things to play with list.

No crafting for me tonight. Have friends coming from Antigonish so I'll be visiting instead! It'll be fun.

Well off to run the vacuum over the floors.


Yvonne


No comments: