Thursday, August 14, 2008

I've Got Mail

Look what I received today in my mailbox and I mean the snail mail. Hardly ever get that anymore. Sharon M. sent me this delightful card (play on words there if you didn't notice). It is so elegant looking. I just love it. Thank you Sharon. Now, I know you used swiss dots on the bottom but the top, is that an edgibility or a different embossing folder? Do tell!

Back to my craft room. Working on projects to teach at The Cutting Garden in the fall. I'm doing a two night series on using the Cuttlebug. I've got 5 of the 6 projects designed.

Have a great evening.

Yvonne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure wish the Cutting Garden was closer, I would be there in a flash. Yes, indeed that is a beautiful card you just posted.I would be interested in finding out how she made the top too. I have a boughten card like that. I wanted to copy the idea from and it had roses embossed on top in a V like that as well. This idea would really fit the bill.TFS...BrendaC

Julie Mutch said...

Wow, this really is beautiful, I love the top, as well. I hope she shares how she did it...inquiring minds need to know! lol :)