Thursday, April 14, 2011

Xavier's Birthday - #2

Happy Birthday Xavier!

Can't believe it is two whole years already. Time flies just like his birthday card!

I made the whole card with my Imagine. I printed all the paper. Cartridge for the helicopter was "Boys Will Be Boys."

Faux stitching around all the pieces. Vellum paper for the window! Inked the edges of the helicopter too.

I was going to put up a box tutorial on Monday but I had some problems uploading pictures and then we went away. Spent some time in Corpus Christie and San Antonio. Hopefully Saturday I'll have the tutorial together.

Tomorrow I will be posting my first card as part of the design team with
Cardabilities. Be sure to stop back tomorrow to see my take on the sketch and the rest of the gals.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Sherry Keith said...

Cute card Yvonne! Happy Birthday Xavier!!!