Saturday, April 2, 2011

1st Birthday - Celebration Cartridge

Morning...it's the week-end.

I started this post yesterday but got side-tracked. I finished this page up about a week ago. I figured I needed to get it done as his second birthday is in less than two weeks. To be fair I did do a couple pages of him playing with his birthday riding toy right after his first birthday so I'm not really a bad Nana!

All the cut out images were done with the Cricut Celebrations cartridge.

I liked the idea of creating a filmstrip idea of him eating his cake.



I have a Heartfelt Creations card to share with you on Monday.

Enjoy your week-end....if you have snow I hope it is melting. We had one of our warmest days yet this year...it topped out around 90F yesterday.

Yvonne

2 comments:

marlene said...

sweet or what! I agree, the strip of pictures adds a diff. touch.

Anonymous said...

Hi Yvonne, Nice layout, I love the colors and yes the film strip is a nice touch. Hard to believe Xavier is going to be 2...

Have a great weekend
Sherry