Friday, April 8, 2011

March 2012 Calendar Page

Good Morning...

I'm staying on track. Just finished my March calendar page. Remember I'm actually making the calendar a year in advance so I can give some photocopies of them for Christmas.

Both pieces of pattern paper are from the line On A Whimsy by jackie eckles. I didn't want to cover up too much of the background on this page cause it was so cute.

This is Xavier visiting us in February. We tried to go to the park almost everyday. By the end of the week he had mastered the slide by himself. Just so cute. The lettering is from Alphalicious cartridge and the little animal is from Create a Critter. There's a little character on Xaviers t-shirt that looks like my little critter. If you click the pic you might get a better look. lol


Seeing that this was for the month of March I thought I'd focus on St. Patrick's Day. I liked the green and orange and it went with the paper. I used Designer Studio cartridge for the main part of the calendar. Rainbow and sun are from Create a Critter. The pot of gold and hat from Everyday Paperdolls. Added gold stickles to the top of the pot for effect.

Top stitched everything with a black  marker. The numbers printed on the computer with Grafix Rub-ons.
All the green paper, critter, rainbow, sun, hat were printed and cut with the Imagine.
Thanks for looking today.

We've been invited out for supper tomorrow night so that should be fun.

Next week for projects...I'll have an Easter box tutorial. I actually need to get a couple projects done today and linked to my blog cause I'm planning on being out of town next week. Don't know where....but gone.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work Yvonne, and a very cute little boy too!