Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Skate Boarding

Good Morning,

No scrapbook page today...still working on it...some days it just takes longer than others.

About three hours north of us at Dallas they have been experiencing lots of tornadoes. Hope they stay that way. We are actually hoping we will get some rain here soon. We haven't had any precipitation in days ( I actually can't remember when it last rained) and it's been terribly windy.

Made a birthday card for a nephew. All the kids are getting older so the stamps I have just aren't age appropriate anymore. So I got out my cricut again and went to work.

Pattern paper printed using the JT cartridge.

Skate image from Boys Will Be Boys and flood filled with the JT cartridge.  I raised the image up with dimensionals and it came out pretty cute.

Better get it in the mail soon so it actually arrives on time.




Think I'll mosey over to my craft table and take another look at that scrapbook page.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool, i realy like it :)