Monday, April 25, 2011

Blooming Daffodils

Good Morning,

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

I had a quiet week-end but did get in some crafting and exercise and there was no chocolate in the house so the exercise should be beneficial. lol

I do like those Heartfelt Creation stamps. The flowers were stamped on vellum heat embossed with white powder and then colored with yellow markers on the backside of the image.

Martha Stewart border punch.
Bird cut from Wall Decor and I can't remember which cartridge I cut the Spring from.

Nestabilities for the circles and Tim Holtz Distress ink for the sponging.

If you're looking for crafting supplies FargoCat Shops will help to enable you! lol She also has this card in her shop right now if you want a look at it up close and personal.

I think I used Stickles on the bird.



Here's hoping that if you don't have flowers blooming yet this card will get you in the mood for spring.

Yvonne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOOOW,this is beautiful....yes I love Heartfelt creations too, so many nice stamps...Thanks for sharing,lovely! BC in NS

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, I love Daffodils...
Hope you had a Happy Easter!!
Sherry