Monday, April 18, 2011

It's Official

Good Morning...

I have a card to share and some other exciting news. First the card.

I tried to get this uploaded last night so I could enter it into the Mojo Monday contest. Unfortunately my internet was misbehaving and I couldn't access anything last night.

Cardstock - Co-ordinations & Bazzill
Pattern Paper - Costco
Stamps - Heartfelt Creations & Just-Rite Stamps
Copic Markers and SU Ink
Spellbinder Nestabilities
Misc Pearls and Ribbon
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Stickles - Diamond
Most supplies can be purchased at FargoCat Shops.



Now for the exciting news....Kristen and I are officially registered for the 2011 Mitsubishi City Chase.  We will be racing in Toronto June 25th! This is a obstacle course/scavenger hunt. It is  probably the closest we will get to competing in The Amazing Race! lol 

You have to complete 10 of 12 events for the day. Nope...you don't know what you are doing till you get there. Click on the link above and you can look through past photos to see what some of the events are (they change from year to year).

Think I'm crazy????  Probably am but I'm looking forward to it.

Better sign off and head to the gym.

Yvonne

5 comments:

Bobbie said...

No my friend, Not crazy at all. So happy that you are doing something you want to do. How exciting. Good Luck and God's speed!
Hugs,RO

marlene said...

Marlene said: I'll be sure to root for you when the time comes. Way to go girl!! Love the card by the way, colors are awesome.

Oma said...

Gorgeous card! I've never heard of this event and I live in Toronto!

sherry said...

Way to go Yvonne, I know you and Kristen will kick butt!! I to will be cheering for you on the big day...Love your card, the colors are beautiful!!

Playfairs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.