Sunday, November 29, 2009

Caardvarks Challenge

Happy Sunday,

I know I told you I would be back Monday with an interactive card...and I will be...but I decided I wanted to do a card for Caardvarks Challenge. The challenge here was pretty simple - any stamped colored in image.

I really like the way the card turned out. Lots of layers. I used Co-ordination cardstock. Cuttlebugged the light purple with swiss dots folder. I've had some beautiful stamped vellum for years. Stampin' Up manufactured it years ago. If you could see the image clearly it has dragonflies, butterflies & ladybugs on it. The stamps are all from Stampin' Up. The images are from the set "God's Beauty". I really do like this set. Makes such classy cards. All images were stamped on white cardstock and colored in with copics and cut out. The flower centres and dots on butterfly have Tiara stickles and the salutation is gold embossed. The layers are raised up with dimensionals. I've shown an extra pictures so you can see the depth. A little white organza ribbon to finish it off.




That's all. Enjoy your Sunday.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Lea L. said...

So pretty! I love the embossing and dimension! Great job with the Caardvarks challenge!

♥Lea