Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nemo

Good Morning,

The challenge on Sketches!{bytamara} this week was to journal on a tag. The Nemo layout is the one I submitted for the challenge but I usually like to do a two page layout.

These were photos taken when Adam and his family came to visit. As you can see we were enjoying some time in the hot tub. All was going well until Adam got other ideas. Just remember Xavier - you're never too old for a "Time Out"!

Grampa bought Xavier a new Nemo swimsuit so he was trying it out. The life preserver was cut using "life's a beach" cartridge as were the border and the fish. The precut scalloped blue mat is from Bazzill.I embossed that with the Cuttlebug folder.

The stuff that looks like sand is sand. It's a new product called "mudpuddles". Once it dries it remains flexible. Pretty cool. Also comes in a variety of colors. Very easy to apply.


Well vacation is getting closer and I still have lots to do so I better get at it.
I did get most of my wall art completed for Xavier. I have lots of cute "Car" characters done.

Yvonne