Sunday, August 1, 2010

Another Just-Rite Christmas

Hi There,

Here I am in Toronto. Having a great time!

I bring you another different Just-Rite Stamps Christmas Set. I don't have the name of the set handy but you can contact Deborah at FargoCat Shops for more information. This is another of the stamp sets I do have in my suitcase to be delivered on Wednesday. lol

I'm on my lap top so I'm going to keep this short.There are six different centers and corresponding centres to this set. I used a punch for the centre - "Have a Merry Christmas" and also for the layer behind that. Stamped the christmas lights, colored in with stickles and cut out with the spellbinders square scallopped followed by another layer of red. A square in each corner gave it added dimension. A dew drops on each of the tabs.


The outer frame on this care says "Merry Christmas'. A little pearl in each corner. Not my best photograph to show the coloring. The images were colored with copic markers.
Don't like not working with a mouse but I didn't want to excite Patches and Grizzley. lol A very little bit of humor if you know who Patches and Grizzley are.

Sounds like Deborah had a great trip to CHA and we should be seeing some knew merchandise in her online store soon.

Yvonne

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wonderful cards! I love the ideas.

Anonymous said...

As usual, I love your cards Yvonne.No you don't want to scare Patches or Grizzly, especially Grizzly he is already a shy and timid one...see you soon...
Sherry