Wednesday, July 7, 2010

5K - Sketches By Tamara #126

Good Morning,

Well I'm still having computer troubles. All my pictures are on my desktop computer and everytime I want to post something I have to e-mail it to my hotmail account and download it to another computer. I can't access internet on the desktop but I can still get into my e-mail account that is our server. Strange.

This is the sketch provides by Sketches{bytamara} for this week. You can click on the link to view the sketch and also upload your interpertation if you like.

This took a lot of work just getting things right. I used the Gypsy and spaced the 5K all around the outside of the page. The light blue cardstock actually has the letters/numbers cut out and that is black showing through underneath. I covered a piece of chipboard in blue cardstock and with Graphix Rub-on  wrote "Joel - photographer".

I'm signing off now cause I've lost the info twice now. Get it published before a third time.  See you tomorrow!

Yvonne

No comments: