Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cheery & Bright

Hello There!

Oh look at the bright Christmas card. Who says you have to use traditional colors. I saw the background paper at Hobby Lobby and thought it was so cute. The snowman and border are from Just-Rite Stamps. Same snowman I used on Monday but a different outer circle. That's what's so neat with these stamps is you can mix and match borders and centres. This set have four different borders and four different centres.

See my snowflakes in the corner. Those were cut from the Bazzill Just The Edge Strips - Christmas and can be found at http://www.fargocatshops.com/  They are white and I colored them with my copic blue marker and then added a little Vanilla Smooch for a shimmer. Nestabilities used for the circles.






Do yo see the word "Noel"? I cut that from the pattern paper the pattern paper and layered it for the sentiment. A few stickles on the pom poms.

If you missed Monday I mentioned FargoCat Shops will have these in the on-line store by August 5th. Hand delivered by yours truly... lol

 
A new snoman to share with you tomorrow. I've been working hard.  See your tomorrow....Yvonne

No comments: