Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Bonnett!

Good Morning,

Actually I'm just getting this posted just barely in the morning...for many of you it's already the afternoon.

Another project with Stampin' Up products. They have a corner punch and a border punch that co-ordinate together. I must admit I'm working on getting the hang of the corner punch. I always seem to push it in too far. There's definitely a learning curve on this one. Have some scrap paper to practise on first. I went through about six pieces. lol

The ribbon on the hat is from pattern paper. Stamped the hat image on the pattern paper and then cut it out. Added a pearl to the hat for some jazz. Like it?

May 1st Deborah's shop will be opening. In the meantime you can check her blog out at Fargocat Designs .
She has a few more details up....also be sure to check both her blog and mine on May 1st for chances to win a prize....

I feel like I've been working and working on stuff but haven't been able to share anything. Next Tuesday I will be able to share some things I've been working on for Sketches by Tamara . Every Tuesday will be a new project and challenge. Hope you check it out.




That's all I have to share about stamping today however I'll share a little about news on the radio station.

I was out for my morning walk  today around 9:30 and the sun was shining and it was actually a little warm for walking but I was enjoying it nonetheless. The radio announcer comes on and says you better get out and enjoy the weather today cause come May 1 to October it's going to get bad. lol I realized what they meant was the humidity and heat are going to increase. I've never been known to think that was a bad thing but we shall see. I do know my walks will have to start earlier in the morning.

Hope it is sunny where ever you are.

Yvonne

3 comments:

sherry said...

I love the card Yvonne, great job and nice colors...
Sherry

Unknown said...

love the card and the colors are perfect, thanks for another great job

Julie Mutch said...

I absolutely love those colours! That punch is so pretty. Gorgeous card, Yvonne! Thanks for sharing! :)

Hope you have a great day! Take care!

Hugs,
Julie