Thursday, April 8, 2010

First Plane Ride

Good Morning,

Sunny morning here and the rain last night. Just after supper I was about to go out for a walk and the heavens opened up. Sure glad I was out when that happened.

A little scrapbook page today of Xavier's first plane ride. I should have put in there somewhere "Are we there yet?" but that would have been the sounds Mom & Dad were making! lol

He did great on his plane ride and entertained people around him.

I used the cricut for the lettering and shapes. I also had a boarding pass to attach to the page.


I have been getting lots of cards made but I can't share them with you just yet. I know have to make something I can share with you tomorrow. Such a busy life.

Looks like I'm still going to be on my own for the next few days. DH was supposed to come home Friday but it looks like now I won't see him until the following Wednesday or Thursday. Better get lots done while he's away.

Enjoy your Thursday. I will be spending my evening watching Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, and Private Practice. All the shows I watch come on the same night. I'll have an evening of vegging.

Yvonne

No comments: