Friday, April 23, 2010

Make A Wish.....And My News!

Good Afternoon!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday. I know I am (especially after my post office trip!). The card and my news are both tied together!

I am thrilled  to announce that I will be the In House Designer for a new blog .. Fargocat Designs.

Fargocat Designs is owned by Deborah Lecreux in Nova Scotia and she has asked me to share some inspiring ideas and projects for her new online store which is opening May 1st. I just received a package in the mail containing some amazing products to design with.  I won't share all the stuff that she will be carrying today but I can tell you she will be carrying the "Ciao" Copic Markers! The price on them will be $3.75 (tax in). They are the ones I've been using on all my projects for the last eight months and love them. I know she has a good selection (I made recommendations on which ones to order first based on color combos I generally use together).  While we were attending the CHA show we found a few new items that neither of us had played with before, but will get a chance to soon.

House Mouse is one of the lines of stamps Deborah will carry and they will be in stock for a May 1st opening.  Which brings me to today's post! In future I will try and share what color of markers I used on the projects. I didn't write it down when I did this card so I can't remember for sure! Pink and browns are always a good color combo. I used circles to make the tabs at the top and bottom edges of the card. A little glitter applied to the icing to make it look more yummy!



I'm looking forward to designing for Fargocat Designs and continuing to share my enthusiasm and love  for paper crafting with you.

Keep checking both my blog and Fargocat Designs for information regarding the grand opening of "Fargocat Shops". There will be some "Blog Candy" up for grabs soon so be sure to check back for details on how to enter.

Enjoy your week-end & I'll see you soon!

Yvonne

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to seeing what Deborah has to sell I always enjoy your posts

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Congratulations Yvonne

Anonymous said...

THis is REALLY exciting news!! I was wondering what she was up to..and what YOU were up to,lol..What a wonderful idea....Congrats on being a designer for her site...that is fabulous!....Can't wait to see what you make and she has in the store.
Have a great day,thanks for sharing this exciting news...you sure know how to keep a gal on the edge of her seat,lol....BC in NS

Deborah March said...

YAAAYYY Yvonne!!!

Madeleine Barnett said...

Congratulations Yvonne.

Deb said you were probably going to CHA in Chicago this summer - so I hope we get a chance to meet up.

I have been working the Toronto shows with Deb for the past couple of years

Unknown said...

Cograts Deborah I look forward to following your Blog.
Wonderful cards, and ideas Yvonne