Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wiper Card

Good Morning,

I have finally gotten around to uploading my wiper card. For directions you can go to Splitcoaststampers.
The stamped image is unknown. An unmounted stamp from years ago. Always thought it was cute and used to color it in with watercolor pencils. This time I used the Copics. The pattern paper is from Stampin' Up about the same era. Can you tell I'm trying to use up some of my stash?

You can't really see the piece of cardstock that pops up but it is a birthday wish. The card folds flat to go into an envelope. Pretty easy to make.

I think I need to try another one with a more elaborate design on the front. I went through some of my stamps that are still in boxes (we won't go there) and picked out some new (old) sets to work with. Will try and do something that doesn't require coloring. lol I'm on such a roll.

Enjoy your day...I'm going for a walk cause the sun is shining. Yippee.

Yvonne

No comments: