Friday, January 22, 2010

So Excited...

Good Morning,

And it really is morning...4:00 a.m. to be exact and I've been up for awhile. Can't seem to sleep. Don't know if it is because I'm excited to be going on a little vacation or the fact that there is a snorer in the house tonight! Either way I need to be heading to the shower as my flight leaves at 7:30 and I want to make sure I have lots of time to get to the airport.

So while I'm waiting for the time to pass I thought of you and will share a card.

This is another card made at the stamping class. I really like the grey base that this card has. I wouldn't normally paired up these colors for a birthday card. The flowers are made with a thin sizzix die from Stampin' Up. The dot background is also a new embossing folder that they carry. Very similiar to the swiss dot folder by Cuttlebug. The flower edges have been inked with grey and a brad for the centre of the flowers and some dimensionals to create depth.


Hopefully I will be able to sleep a little on the plane so I'll be refreshed when I arrive.

Have a great day and I hope to check back in with you tonight!

Yvonne

1 comment:

featheredheaven said...

Yvonne, I hope that you have enjoyed your mini va-k! I have to say that I truly love this card! I think it's awesome, a beautiful job!
Sue