Saturday, January 2, 2010

News To Subscribers

Good Morning,

This news broadcast is specifically for my e-mail subscribers. You will be seeing a little different format of my blog. I find there are some links that won't show up to the e-mail subscribers in the present format. What will happen in the future is you will get the e-mail but it is only going to show part of the entry. You will need to click on the link where it says read entire article.

On the up side it will present itself in a nicer format. When reading directly from my blog there won't be any ads on the side of the article. Yesterdays post wouldn't show the "Mr. Linky" information. If you go to the blog it is there.

I will be posting later today with the new version. Just wanted to give you a heads up so you knew what was going on.

Later.

Yvonne

No comments: