Friday, November 5, 2010

Make Merry! - Mojo Monday #163

Greetings!

Seems like I'm always just getting in under the wire on the Mojo Monday Challenges.

I had this image stamped and colored for quite away. It was sitting in the to be finished pile. I looked for the name/manufacturer of the stamp and couldn't find it. It was purchased way back when I first started stamping. Long time ago!

Image colored in with Copic Markers and Vanilla Smooch spritzed over top. Makes everything kinda shimmer.

Check out Marilyn's blog at Crafts & Beyond to see what her favorite product of the week is.

Just in case you're keeping up with my fitness regime I did deep water aerobics and then lane swimming today. Getting better at the deep water aerobics. Less bobbing all over the place and running into people. I'm like the Weebles wobble but they don't fall down in the pool. lol
Now try and get that image out of your head!

See you Monday! Must go and craft so I have something for Monday!

Yvonne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marlene said: Love the stamp. Diff. card layout.

Teresa Kline said...

this is so very adorable, great card...have a fantastic weekend!

enjoy *~*

Julie Mutch said...

This is really cute, Yvonne! Great take on the Mojo sketch! :)