Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Circle The Date

Good Morning,

Well I think I am on the mend...thank goodness. I started feeling a little better on Sunday and actually made it to the gym Monday. Still got the cough but at least I have some energy now.

So on that note I'll share today's card. Yes, this was another card I did at the Christmas Card Workshop. I quite liked this one. The base is kraft colored paper. The snowman stamped in white craft ink. I liked the little calendar that was a punch out. The embellishment at the top was a die cut out of grungeboard. To give it texture it was run through a cuttlebug embossing folder, then heat embossed and sanded. I love the way it highlights different colors.



On a side note last Thursday I celebrated my second American Thanksgiving. Time is flying by! We won't discuss the turkey...but there is Christmas to redeem myself that I do know how to cook!

Black Friday shopping...I didn't go down early, early in the morning but did venture out to see what it was like. Busy but not crazy. Better deals were found by shopping on-line and all the sites seemed to be offering free shipping so this year I've done most of my shopping from my computer. I quite liked it!

I will be back tomorrow with another item for your wish list and something new to add to the blog candy.  In the meantime be sure to check out Deborah's, and Marilyn's blog to see what they have on their wish lists.

Yvonne

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card Yvonne.

Anonymous said...

Marlene said: Enjoy looking at this card, like you said it's diff. The grungeboard sure add flair to it eh? Nice going.