Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bursting With Blossoms!

Well it's Wednesday or better known as "hump day". It's almost noon here so we're sliding towards the end of the week and Halloween. We won't be home for Halloween, DH and I are heading out to San Antonio and plan on meeting up with friends we knew when we lived in Whitecourt, AB. Their youngest daughter is getting married and now resides in Texas. So should be fun.

I sure do like those Heartfelt Creation stamps and co-ordinating dies! This flower set has five sized stamps. I stamped the largest layer twice and the rest once. Inked used - Bundled Sage & Victorian Velvet - Tim Holtz Distress Ink.

The sentiments is from Just-Rite Stamps - Birthday Sentiments

Used some of my hoard of eyelets. Do you notice people don't use eyelets as often anymore? We should...cause we probably all have a whole drawer full of them.
A close-up! :)

If you're looking for any of these supplies you can contact Fargo Cat Shops.

Friday I'll have a scrapbook page to share. I'll be talking about using multiple pattern papers on one layout.

Next Wednesday I be starting a six-week special share. Guess you'll have to tune in next Wednesday to get the details.  Hmmm - Maybe I'll give you a hint on Friday.

Well Gotta Go! 
Bye!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marlene said: your cards keep getting more beautiful each time you do them. The colors are yummy! Yeah! we finally got you hooked back to my email--thanks to you.

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

So pretty Yvonne love that big pearl in the center.
Marilyn

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I really like the colors you have chosen for this card.

Anonymous said...

Another awesome card Yvonne, and you are right, we haven't been using our eyelets enough lately....
Sherry

Julie Mutch said...

Yvonne, this is gorgeous! Love the stamps and the colours are so pretty! Great card! :)