Friday, October 8, 2010

Blue & Silver - Mojo 159

Hi

Just getting my card in for the Mojo Monday Challenge.

Do you ever have one of those cards that you work and work on and no matter how hard you try your original concept just isn't going to fly. I spent all day today going back and forth to this project. After many pieces of paper I finally scrapped the ornament I was trying to put into the corner and went with a simple snowflake. I really like the pattern paper...it's soft and has a collage look to it. I picked it up at a Hobby Lobby. The snowflakes and labels are both from Spellbinders. The stamp was puchased many years ago and was a PSX design. Image is embossed with silver detail and both pieces of cardstock were edged in silver pen.

Here's the sketch from Mojo Monday.
For more inspirations you can check out Mojo Monday here.

Off to tidy my crafting space as DH should be arriving home in about an hour. Guess that means I should probably cook something that doesn't come in cardboard container and is microwavable.

Have a good week-end. I'll see you Monday.

Yvonne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So,So Pretty!! I love it!
Nice job!
Brenda C

Anonymous said...

Hi Yvonne, Very nice card, I love the colors.....great job!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and Kevin

Julie Mutch said...

I think this turned our beautifully! Great take on the Mojo sketch! :)

Tracy Turk said...

Hi Yvonne

I just cecked out your blog and I love the new designs you are doing - although I have always loved the work you've done. Best baby cards EVER!!!

Love ya!

Tracy