Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Coffee Time

Good Morning,

Do you still need that first cup of coffee? Coffee is my inspiration for this card.

Firstly...I've only colored in this stamp once before and I gave it as a birthday card. That time I watercolored it and was very time consuming. Toay I used the copics. So much fun to do. The main stamp is a House Mouse design (if you couldn't guess) and the other two smaller stamps are from an old coffee set from Hero Arts. (Really old set!)

I've mentioned before that I go to the "Second Cup" for coffee ... lots. The staff in there are always so friendly, cheery, efficient that I've decided to take a card into them and let them know that they are appreciated. Every once in a while remember to let the people know who are doing a good job and reward the ones who are doing a bad job by not returning.

This isn't a standard size card however I will be able to make and envelope to fit it uing the scor-pal. If you own a scor-pal please go to their site for instructions on making your own envelopes.

Off to enjoy my day...hope you enjoy yours too!

Yvonne

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Have a great birthday Yvonne

Julie Mutch said...

Happy Birthday, Yvonne! :)

Love your House Mouse coffee card - it's really sweet and such a nice idea to take it in to the staff of the Second Cup. I bet they loved it!

Hope you're having a great day! Take care! :)

Hugs,
Julie