Monday, November 10, 2008

Snowflake Star

Sunday was such a good crafting day! I completed four cards (I'll have some to show all week) this being one of them. I've also scheduled a Card Class - see class schedule located on the right and also the samples of the three cards we will be doing. To sign up for classes e-mail ybalmer@hotmail.com or 860-3727.

This card has some 3-D work on it. The snowflake is embossed and layered as well as the cute little tag at the bottom. I just love the snowflake embossing folder with this card. I've made some score lines at the bottom to create a banner look.

Well it's late or early depending on how you view 2:38 a.m. I should try and get some sleep.

Good Night
Yvonne

3 comments:

Deborah March said...

Sooo nicely coordinated Yvonne!

maiahs_momma said...

Love this card, it is beautiful :)!

Hugs,
catherine
www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com

Julie Mutch said...

I really like this one! I have this snowflake and it's one of my favourites. Love the score lines at the base of the card. Nice touch! :) I just might have to CASE this one! lol :)