Saturday, November 22, 2008

Second Post of the Day - Another Lighted Card

This time I used patterned paper for the backside instead of cardstock. This was "Wassills" line from Basic Grey. The stamps and rest of the paper is from "Stampin' Up". I've included a shot this time from the top down so you can get a better idea of what it looks like.




The plow has finally come by and Kevin is now moving snow from the end of the driveway. This will mean we'll soon get to go and have some coffee. While I'm out I'm going to look for some of those battery tea-lights.
Gotta run.......

Y

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yvonne, It was so nice to hear from you. I'm happy to see that you're still creating such wonderful projects. I've been doing more sewing than scrapping lately, but i still like to break out the supplies once in a while. this card is beautiful! I think I'll have to get stamping... I miss it terribly.