Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lotus Book

This is a book I taught at The Cutting Garden a couple of days ago. I'll be teaching it again in November. We call it the "Lotus Book". The size is approximately 6 x 6 and would make a great little gift. It can hold quite a few photos and would be ideal for featuring a special event. I just love how the pages seem to keep unfolding.

I'm still trying to get back on schedule with my crafting. Finally got the housework caught up yesterday and the laundry....well....the ironing is calling out to me.

Tomorrow we are driving to Antigonish to have turkey with my son and daughter-in-law. Can't believe no turkey to cook. This is so cool!

Today I might go out for a drive and see all the beautiful colors of fall. Perhaps take a drive down to the Valley.

YvonneI

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that paper,I got some in Toronto a couple weeks ago, wish I had more!!..like why did I think I would only need one sheet?? hahaha
WOW, the lotus book looks like alot of work, but very cool....great job!!Brenda