Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First Page

Here's another scrapbook page. This will be the first one in the album.


I used the "Storybook" cartridge from Cricut to cut the Happily Every After. The roses were from Jolie, actually extras from another project, so that worked out well.
The paper is from Kimberley Poloson. I have a couple more pieces from the same line that are equally as beautiful. The ribbon up in the corner says "Our Wedding".

Last night I went to Julie's place as she was having a little stamping get together. It was fun to chit chat with everybody. I worked on some more of my Halloween treats. Made some of the spiders too! They really are cute. We had a Christmas card exchange. I will post the card I received tomorrow. It was by Kim P.

Julie made some wonderful pumpkin muffins for treats. All I can say is "YUM".

My car was making funny noises on the way home. Ugh. She's going to the doctor tomorrow. There appears to be something hanging down loose at the front of the car.

That's all for now. Have a nice evening.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Krisstee said...

OMG.....not the "BUG"? Poor baby.........LOL. I am still waiting to win the lottery. *sigh*