Friday, December 9, 2011

Sharing A Drink

Morning,

TGIF - not really for me...if it wasn't Friday it would mean I would still have more days left in the week. If you remember yesterday I was going to check my Christmas card count. Yikes....I'm coming up short...way short. I may have to produce more than one of a design to get enough ready by mailout day which should be Monday.

I played around with a variety of cricut cartridges on this one. Love You A Latte, Christmas Wish and Winter Woodland.
On the lettering I used Tim Holtz ink and just darkened the top half of the letters. Some rhinestones for steam. Yeah...I liked that! And to finish off the whipped cream - puffy paint. If you have liquid applique that works too. Squeeze it on, let it dry for a little while and add heat with a heat tool. It puffs up. For different looks you can try varing the drying times as well as how thick you put on the product.  The little cupcake from Jolees.

Here's hoping you staying warm and dry. Eastern Canada was getting some nasty weather.

Enjoy!

Yvonne


1 comment:

teachermom5 said...

Just darling, thanks for the tip about heating the puff paint. Great job.