Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's Almost Here...Are You Ready?

Morning Crafters,

It's getting down to the wire to get everything done. Heading to post office shortly to mail out the bulk of my Christmas cards. Still need to make about a dozen more but will feel better if I get what I have done out.

Shopping if far from complete but the list is getting shorter.

I liked this card so much I actually made four of them. This year I've been usually only making one of each design which takes a lot longer. The entire card was made using Santa's Village cricut cartridge. That includes printing the paper. I also dug through my stash of goodies and found these metal embellishments and loved the finish they gave to the card.
Thanks for stopping by today for a peak!
Entering this card over at Christmas All Year Round challenge.

Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Yvonne, Love this card, I can see why you made more than one. Its beautiful.
Will call you soon
Sherry