Friday, December 2, 2011

JOY

Morning,

Well it's December and the rush is on. Finding it harder right now to get my blog posts up. I have lots of projects to share but just don't seem to get time to photograph them.

Must start the Christmas shopping. :)

I do enjoy coloring so I pulled out my copic markers and an old stamp I've had for years but just love.

Word Joy and ornament shapes cut with the cricut.
Every card needs a little extra something so I dug through my big eyelet stash and also came up with a brad stocking.

Also entering this card over at http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by today to visit. Tomorrows card will be non-Christmas - it will be somebodys birthday!

Yvonne

PS - Off to get groceries. DH home this week-end and will probably expect food in the house. 

1 comment:

Clare Lloyd said...

a really lovely card. thanks for joining us @ CCAYR. x