Thursday, September 22, 2011

Snug As A Bug

Hi There,
Don't those mice look all warm and cozy in their sock?

Stamp - House Mouse
Green Pattern Paper - Hobby Lobby
Red Pattern Paper - Mr. Frosty cartridge
Copics
Pearl Pen Cream - Used to make the snowflakes. - FargoCat Shops You can also use this pen and make pearls on wax paper and use them later...any size you want.
Spellbinder Nestablities - FargoCat Shops have a whole new supply of these. Awesome!
This particular set of labels I find the layering difficult cause I don't want such a large border. I overcame that issue by adding some stitching.
Glitter on the snow.


The holly leaf is from Joy of the Season cartridge. Diamond Glaze overtop of the holly berries.
Here's  a hint of things to come. . . Charger Plates... vinyl....

Thanks for visiting!

Yvonne

1 comment:

newfiecrafter(Marilyn) said...

Beautiful card nice how you added the stitching to off set the layers--I agree sometimes you just want a narrow border.I often hand cut mine. Thanks for the comments you left. I have a cricut but use it mostly for scrapbooking .